Hicp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
museabuse said:
I like the real thing... unless of course I was always a disappointment

That's what jeddevil told me.

Members don't see this ad.

last night i had a dream I got lost in NYC but i ended up in the smithsonian )(i saw dorothy's ruby slippers again) And when i woke up i thought "omg the smithsonian isn't even in NYC"

and then i got concerned about terrorists and left. my hotel was weird too :mad:

aubieRx said:
last night i had a dream I got lost in NYC but i ended up in the smithsonian )(i saw dorothy's ruby slippers again) And when i woke up i thought "omg the smithsonian isn't even in NYC"

and then i got concerned about terrorists and left. my hotel was weird too :mad:

I looked in the book of dreams to see what your dream means. It means you hate the NY Times and your in love with Ann Coulter. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
aubieRx said:

Dream Analysis by Zpacksux

http://64.65.106.62/v3/sbits4/2140_10.ram

iz19hz.jpg

OMG. :eek: that is scary.

do i dare click on the ram file :laugh:

aubieRx said:
OMG. :eek: that is scary.

do i dare click on the ram file :laugh:

it answers ur dream :smuggrin:

i couldnt open it..... :(

if it is something about me having the hots for IZ you are dreadfully mistaken

aubieRx said:
i couldnt open it..... :(

if it is something about me having the hots for IZ you are dreadfully mistaken

You need 'Real Player'

you are something else zpack:laugh:

I downloaded real player for 20 minutes to listen to a song you'd already given me in .wma format

:laugh:

Told you.. RealPlayer would work

you're a tricky sort of thing

hey zpack you need to clear out ur mailbox :D