Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
High Yield Physiology by Dr. Ron Dudek has recently published. This is a book I have been working on for some time and was delighted to finally get it published. As you know, HY Physiology by Dr. Dudek competes with BRS Physiology by Dr. Constanza. This is like me challenging Michael Jordan to one-on-one in basketball. Since in a short review book only the most important topics can be covered,you will find the topics covered in HY Physiology and BRS Physiology to be similar. However, I think you will like the student-friendly organization, summary tables, consistent writing style, case studies, and the USMLE STep 1 relevant information found in HY Physiology. HY Physiology is not only a good review book for the USMLE Step 1 but will also be very useful in your first year medical school course. In addition, HY Physiology integrates very nicely with HY Histopathology. HY Physiology and HY Histopathology will give you a nice baseline preparation for the USMLE Step 1.
Give HY Physiology a chance. I think you will like it.
Dr. Ron Dudek
Give HY Physiology a chance. I think you will like it.
Dr. Ron Dudek