High Point DPT Class of 2023

Started by 44saj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

44saj

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all! I was wondering if anyone else is pretty set on attending High Point this summer?
 
Hi! Just got an offer of acceptance today! I am pretty dead set on going. I've been accepted at Methodist U as well and their program starts in August. I am not excited about paying deposits on both, and I am pretty sure High Point will get their accreditation in April, but I don't want to get screwed over...
 
Hi! Just got an offer of acceptance today! I am pretty dead set on going. I've been accepted at Methodist U as well and their program starts in August. I am not excited about paying deposits on both, and I am pretty sure High Point will get their accreditation in April, but I don't want to get screwed over...


I found tuition/fees at High Point were about $46,000 for the first year. Is that correct? Do you know if the cost for the next two years will be the same?