High School Grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eric01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading on the TCOM website, and they mentioned that under cognitive values being graded, high school grades could come into account.

How would they know about my high school grades? I think my high school gpa was somewhere around a 2.7 on a 5.0 scale. So I really hope that's just a saying rather than reality.

Members don't see this ad.

I was reading on the TCOM website, and they mentioned that under cognitive values being graded, high school grades could come into account.

How would they know about my high school grades? I think my high school gpa was somewhere around a 2.7 on a 5.0 scale. So I really hope that's just a saying rather than reality.

lmao are you kidding me? There is no way that is going to come into account. No idea about TCOM...but for any school i applied to.

I graduated high school 10 years ago......and frankly I have no idea what my GPA is. Dont worry about it friend.

^^ What he said. Although one school (I forget which) did ask for my SAT score. I skipped that field on the app, never heard anything about it.

Members don't see this ad :)

Technically, they can request your HS grades from your UG university since your UG university has a record. But I HIGHLY doubt they ever will. As long as your UG grade wasn't a 2.7, you should be fine. Lol.

I doubt that they look at your high school grades. What about home schooled kids or kids who skipped high school? Anyway, only one school asked about anything besides college, and I doubt they put any stock into 12-year-old SAT scores... If anything, they'd probably be impressed at the transformation from bad grades in high school to good grades in college :)

+1 with what everyone said :) dont let it bother you too much just focus on your current app