High Yield Reveiw Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ron Dudek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am Dr. Ron Dudek who has authored High Yield Gross, Histology, Embryology, and Molecular Biology. I just want all to know that the 2nd edition of High Yield Gross Anatomy will publish on Dec 15, 2001. THis edition is superb with many of the most important radiographs, CTs, and MRIs.Most of the anatomy is presented from a clinical vignette approach just like you will see on the USMLE. Also, do not forget about HY Histology which has not only histology but is correlated with Pathology and Physiology. There is at present no High Physiology (I am writing that book now) so I put alot of Physiology into the High Yield Histology. Also, more and more Molecular Biology is showing up on the USMLE so if you have time you might want to use High Yield Molecular Biology. I would like to invite all of you to contact me at [email protected] if you have specific questions when you are reviewing for the USMLE. Finally, after you take the USMLE please contact me and give me some feedback about how I could improve the HIgh Yield series.
Thanks
RON

Members don't see this ad.