highest % correct uworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrisketAttack

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People always talk about the lowest % correct they've ever seen on uworld (I saw a 7% the other day for some molecular bio question with >6 options). What's the highest anyone's ever seen? I saw a 95% on a down syndrome/ALL releationship.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm a disaster in behavioral. I missed two in a row that were >85%. give me an ethical situation, and i'll be sure to botch it. thank christ there aren't too many of these on step 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've seen one at 94%, can't remember what though. I can usually tell when one is going to be close to 90%, but every once in a while I'll see one that I guessed on or missed and it's around 80% and I have no idea.

It sucks when you have a question with 80%+ correct and you get it wrong, and it's not a careless mistake. Happened to me a couple times. It's like the program is jumping out of the monitor and yell "WOW YOU ******!"

Saw an 89% for captopril cough. I've seen a few behavioral and a few Downs questions in the 90s.

Yup, pretty sure I was in the 11% on that one......Not quite sure what I was thinking, but at least I won't miss it next time.

As Goljan says, "You didn't know it before...now you do."

He is a man of many great quotes, but my favorite has to be, "Guys, all you have to do is remember one, and then the other one's the other one." Words to live by.