Highest # viewing Anesthesiology forum

Started by kifaru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kifaru

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let us see how high we can go. I have us at 31 viewing now.
Keep posting any higher numbers
This forum rocks 👍
 
kifaru said:
Let us see how high we can go. I have us at 31 viewing now.
Keep posting any higher numbers
This forum rocks 👍

Yep. Mil,Noyac, JWK, UT, Jet, Venty et al are rock stars.

We'll be autographing textbooks next Wednesday night at The House of Blues Las Vegas. Bound to be an Ebay phenomenon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am back-up man for sound and special effects. I am also in charge of stage management and ticket sales.