Highlight feature on RC, after the passage

Started by UNCafDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UNCafDDS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this correct? -

I can highlight when a passage initially appears, and those highlights will stay highlighted throughout all of the questions. But if I highlight something new, say when viewing question #4, then those highlights disappear once I go to another question?

How do you then do the technique whereby you read a couple paragraphs, answer a couple questions..... read a couple more paragraphs, answer the next couple questions..... etc. if the only permanent highlights are the ones that you made when viewing the passage without questions?? If I read/highlight the next few paragraphs while viewing question 4, those highlights will disappear for question number 5. But what if I go back to original passage with no questions (CAN I do that??) - will I then be able to make new permanent highlights?

Thanks!