Hispanic dental student --where should i apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PeDoIsMyThInG

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm looking for advice as to which schools to apply this year.

I'm hispanic,
BA in Biology GPA 3.1
Graduated from UT
Volunteer hours over 1000 hrs with General,Ortho,Pedo,Oral
Worked last two years in Hospital as an Pedo Assistant.

Other than Texas schools what other OOS should I apply to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think if you got a feeling that you might make it, just apply... If 3.4 is an average, there are certainly people at 3.7+ and people below 3.5 who lower the average. If there weren't any people applying with low gpas, the averages would be around 3.6
 
I think if you got a feeling that you might make it, just apply... If 3.4 is an average, there are certainly people at 3.7+ and people below 3.5 who lower the average. If there weren't any people applying with low gpas, the averages would be around 3.6

He's better off buying $300+ worth of lottery tickets. Meharry favors black students.
 
I'd say meharry, howard,loma,uic,marquette. Marquette and UIC have programs (prematriculation programs)for ppl with DATs and gpas similar to yours. If you have the money to spend a lot of schools have these kinda programs ppl on here just don't talk about them like it's taboo or something.
 
I'd say meharry, howard,loma,uic,marquette. Marquette and UIC have programs (prematriculation programs)for ppl with DATs and gpas similar to yours. If you have the money to spend a lot of schools have these kinda programs ppl on here just don't talk about them like it's taboo or something.
Do you have a link for these?