Hispanic, Latino Roll call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpppharm

10k+ Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if there were any other beaners besides me that have been accepted to any Pharm schools lately

Members don't see this ad.

Puerto Rican here applying this cycle :) Would you mind PM'img me your stats?

I'm Puerto Rican as well and will be attending SouthUniversity in June

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Puerto Rican as well and will be attending SouthUniversity in June
wheres south university at..... i will be attending Texas Tech Pharmacy School in the fall

Salvadorian/Peruvian here. I'll will be attending Western Uni, or USC if the wait list is merciful. And South Uni is in Savannah Georgia.

Everybody has to have some sort of "special" demographic, huh? It's amazing to me how many people can't simply say the words "I am an American" without all the ethnical bull crap

Everybody has to have some sort of "special" demographic, huh? It's amazing to me how many people can't simply say the words "I am an American" without all the ethnical bull crap

If that's the way you want it, then Americans themselves represent a demographic of the human race. Wouldn't it be better to say "I am a human" using your logic?

If that's the way you want it, then Americans themselves represent a demographic of the human race. Wouldn't it be better to say "I am a human" using your logic?
I am born and raised in America, thus I am American, so no your logic is irrelevant

100% beaner!!!!!!! proud to be mexican!, but I love the U.S.!!!:D:D:D:D

100% beaner!!!!!!! proud to be mexican!, but I love the U.S.!!!:D:D:D:D
i voted for pedro in the primary cuz he offered me his protection..... also whats the big deal with how we identify ourselves .... proud to be 100% beaner

only three hispanics, wow. I thought there would be more considering were the largest minority

They are out there. UT and A&M are something around 30% Hispanic for their pharmacy schools. A&M's pharmacy school even has a number of faculty and staff that are Hispanic.

They are out there. UT and A&M are something around 30% Hispanic for their pharmacy schools. A&M's pharmacy school even has a number of faculty and staff that are Hispanic.

i figured as much.... i kinda wanted to go to kingsville cuz it was close to home but i never got an interview, not even a rejection letter.. to this day i havent recieved 1 piece of correspondence