HKU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jongwong

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm from Vancouver, and was invited to an interview at HKU this june. I heard that there are several panel of interviews that take place from june-july for NON-JUPAS applicants. Does having an interview in june (an earlier time) increase the chances of being accepted, or is there actually no difference?

Also, can anyone give me some advice for the interview? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

A few friends of mine from Toronto and one from UCBerkeley have also received interview offers for June (HKU)! Lots of competition ahead....

Good luck!

D30417995 said:
A few friends of mine from Toronto and one from UCBerkeley have also received interview offers for June (HKU)! Lots of competition ahead....

Good luck!

Hey D30417995
Just wondering if your friends told you anything about their interviews for HKU! Any advice would be nice :D

Members don't see this ad :)
jongwong said:
I'm from Vancouver, and was invited to an interview at HKU this june. I heard that there are several panel of interviews that take place from june-july for NON-JUPAS applicants. Does having an interview in june (an earlier time) increase the chances of being accepted, or is there actually no difference?

Also, can anyone give me some advice for the interview? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

hey! i went for the medicine interview at hku two weeks ago! and i saw two interviewees from vancouver too! how did u do? do u know when we will get a reply?

was the interview in english or cantonese?
or was there a component for each?

further, can you tell me what questions were asked?

thanks for your help.

Hi all:

Interesting. What is entry to Canadian medical school like?

Cheers