Hmmm... Which of these two classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellopeople

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To fullfill one of my graduation requirements I can take either comparative vertebrate anatomy or Introduction to Neurobiology. Which sounds better/ more relevant to dental school?
 
To fullfill one of my graduation requirements I can take either comparative vertebrate anatomy or Introduction to Neurobiology. Which sounds better/ more relevant to dental school?

they are both important, but def go with anatomy👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
classical anatomy is better... but this is comparative anatomy, you woun't learn as much about human anatomy in it....

I say go neurobio
 
I would also go for Neurobiology.

I have taken a comparative animal physiology class, and currently a neurophysiology class. I would say already that the neuro class is more like what to expect in dental school. (although when it is all said and done, I think the comparative class will prove more interesting, but that could just be the difference in professors).