Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The college I'm going to some very nice dance teams, as in choreography/hip hop dance. I'm thinking of joining one of them.
I hear that joining a team is very time-consuming, and, I probably won't get any sort of leadership role or recognition from winning a competition or anything like that. Is it worth devoting my time to this hobby if it probably won't further my medical school application?
I hear that joining a team is very time-consuming, and, I probably won't get any sort of leadership role or recognition from winning a competition or anything like that. Is it worth devoting my time to this hobby if it probably won't further my medical school application?
Hahaha just kidding! Do what makes you happy! ANY extracurricular activity that sets you apart from the pack is a good thing and can improve your app. Med schools want diverse and well rounded students. As long as you can be on this team and maintain your GPA, go for it.
Thanks. I have had that song in my head for two days, just got it out...and now it's back.