Hofstra v.s Manhattanville Post bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lovinglivinglife

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I got accepted into Hofstra and Manhattanville College for their post bacc program in NY. I was wondering if anyone knew any info on these programs. Thank you for your help
 
Hi all, I got accepted into Hofstra and Manhattanville College for their post bacc program in NY. I was wondering if anyone knew any info on these programs. Thank you for your help

Hi! Did you end up deciding on a program? I also got accepted into Hofstra's post-bacc and trying to decide between that one and Elms!
 
Hi! Did you end up deciding on a program? I also got accepted into Hofstra's post-bacc and trying to decide between that one and Elms!
oh that's awesome, congrats! I ended up going with Hofstra! I feel like its more well known. It also has a medical school so there could be more guidance and volunteer/internship opportunities. The only down part is that I don't think their post bacc students are as close as they are in other schools since their post baccs take the same classes as undergrads.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh that's awesome, congrats! I ended up going with Hofstra! I feel like its more well known. It also has a medical school so there could be more guidance and volunteer/internship opportunities. The only down part is that I don't think their post bacc students are as close as they are in other schools since their post baccs take the same classes as undergrads.

That’s great! Just curious, were you able to find out any info about Hofstra’s program from others? I’m still trying to decide between the two and haven’t had much luck finding info
 
That’s great! Just curious, were you able to find out any info about Hofstra’s program from others? I’m still trying to decide between the two and haven’t had much luck finding info
I havent :/ I tried asking around and I didn't get any information from either ones