Home Loan

Started by DORoe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DORoe

BWAAA HAAA HAAA
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK here is my dillema. I am considering purchasing a house trailor. To do this I am going to have to take out a loan. This is no big deal because I have already spoken to the bank and they said that they don't see any reason why I won't be approved. The problem is I once heard someone say that there is a program that helps doctor's obtain a low interest rate home loan, but only on their first one. Does anyone know anything about this? If you do do you know if a 12k loan would make me inelligible for it?
 
DORoe said:
OK here is my dillema. I am considering purchasing a house trailor. To do this I am going to have to take out a loan. This is no big deal because I have already spoken to the bank and they said that they don't see any reason why I won't be approved. The problem is I once heard someone say that there is a program that helps doctor's obtain a low interest rate home loan, but only on their first one. Does anyone know anything about this? If you do do you know if a 12k loan would make me inelligible for it?

I don't know about specific loans for doctors but you could consider getting a FHA loan. You can find more info here: http://www.fhatoday.com/fha.htm

ETA: I found these two sites today:
http://www.physicianloans.com/
http://www.physicianlender.com/

HTH!