Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i attended a community college as a freshman for 1 year then i transferred to a 4 yr college i didnt do so well in my science classes the grades that i had received were F and 1 D i decided then to transfer again and start from fresh slate. The first semester at the recent college that I am attending I had a lot of family crisis happening I failed both my science classes and was place on academic probation. I have been feeling a lack of motivation. My overall gpa is below a 2.0. In this school compared to the other school i have had more resources like doing research in the lab and getting worked published. What I am trying to get at is should i continue with the path of pharmacy school or should i give up. I haven't taken anymore science classes as of the moment right now in this summer session i am taking psychology classes to bring my overall gpa up. Any advice will be helpful honest advice because I want to go to pharmacy school i love the profession and I am determined to get into pharmacy school
Here is a brief history of my classes and gpa
biology 1 first time got a c- second time i got a B+
chemistry 1 first time a F then second time a D
anatomy 1 i got a F haven't taken it over again
chemistry 2 i got a F haven't taken it over again
i have 5yrs of pharmacy experience going to take the PCTB exam
2 works published in science.
I changed my major from biology to psychology if this helps
this is my gpa my real gpa right now is 1.6 overall but i have only 34 credits that i have taken in this school my credits that transferred over doesn't count towards this recent school gpa. meaning the 74 credits that transferred doesn't apply to the 1.6 gpa.
Here is a brief history of my classes and gpa
biology 1 first time got a c- second time i got a B+
chemistry 1 first time a F then second time a D
anatomy 1 i got a F haven't taken it over again
chemistry 2 i got a F haven't taken it over again
i have 5yrs of pharmacy experience going to take the PCTB exam
2 works published in science.
I changed my major from biology to psychology if this helps
this is my gpa my real gpa right now is 1.6 overall but i have only 34 credits that i have taken in this school my credits that transferred over doesn't count towards this recent school gpa. meaning the 74 credits that transferred doesn't apply to the 1.6 gpa.
