should i have any hope at this point?

NMC2010

τετέλεσται
5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2013
on the sidewalk
Status
Resident [Any Field]
For getting into dental school, or UoP specifically? At this point, if they haven't gotten back with you, you are likely waitlisted or silent rejection. If they haven't called you, you can always call them and see what's up.

If you got a pre-dec at UoP, you probably have good stats. Did you get in anywhere else?

OP
JJspin
Dec 2, 2013
california
Status
Pre-Dental
For getting into dental school, or UoP specifically? At this point, if they haven't gotten back with you, you are likely waitlisted or silent rejection. If they haven't called you, you can always call them and see what's up.

If you got a pre-dec at UoP, you probably have good stats. Did you get in anywhere else?
i would be grateful with wait list rite now

NMC2010

τετέλεσται
5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2013
on the sidewalk
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Dang, sorry to hear. I'm sort of in a similar situation. Got wait-listed at Ohio State and it's the only interview I've had so far (extremely grateful to have received it though). I only applied to 7 schools to try and conserve money, but application got submitted late because of updated DAT scores. I have a feeling that really hurt my chances not submitting till mid August when my stats are just slightly above average.

Hope you end up hearing good news.

OP
JJspin
Dec 2, 2013
california
Status
Pre-Dental
Dang, sorry to hear. I'm sort of in a similar situation. Got wait-listed at Ohio State and it's the only interview I've had so far (extremely grateful to have received it though). I only applied to 7 schools to try and conserve money, but application got submitted late because of updated DAT scores. I have a feeling that really hurt my chances not submitting till mid August when my stats are just slightly above average.

Hope you end up hearing good news.
good luck to you too