Honor Society's/ organizations

Started by DPTMAMBA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTMAMBA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does being part of honor society's help? do reviewers look at that? would that be under extra-curricular? And if so would you have to be super active in it or just being in it enough to be significant. or am i just wasting my time and money..

thanks in advance!
 
I'd go ahead and assume that it just adds another thing to the resume, but I could be wrong. I'm also part of an honor society (that has certain academic requirements you have to meet to get in), so as long as you mention that, it's definitely something worth adding to your application.

JD