honors programe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habiba

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i want to ask does honors program affect your GPA and does dental school prefer student who takes honors classes ??

Members don't see this ad.

No. there is a section on the app
hey i want to ask does honors program affect your GPA and does dental school prefer student who takes honors classes ??
Do it because you want to, not because it may "look better", because chances are...it doesn't have a large impact. There's a section on the app to list honors programs, I just left that section blank.

The programs aren't too big of a factor but it could help. Go for it if your interested

Members don't see this ad :)
I think earning an honor distinction like summa cum laude probably makes a bigger impact than completing an honors program tbh..

I think earning an honor distinction like summa cum laude probably makes a bigger impact than completing an honors program tbh..

Too bad most of us haven't graduated when we apply! :)

Meh, being in the honors program might help... but probably not in some major way. I dropped the honors program when I realized it would keep me from graduating when I wanted to and never looked back. If you have a good GPA and DAT score, you've proven that you are capable. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user