Hooking up with your OMM partner(s)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evescadeceus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, whaddya think? From what I've seen of OMM so far, guys seem pretty comfortable removing their shirts...girls do not. Some guys are natural masters of the perfect way to hold a "patient", other are not. Since most classes assign different partners each session, its an interesting opportunity for a lot of, um, private speculation. Now, don't flame me. Who else will admit to thinking the same thing?

Members don't see this ad.

evescadeceus said:
Hey folks, whaddya think? From what I've seen of OMM so far, guys seem pretty comfortable removing their shirts...girls do not. Some guys are natural masters of the perfect way to hold a "patient", other are not. Since most classes assign different partners each session, its an interesting opportunity for a lot of, um, private speculation. Now, don't flame me. Who else will admit to thinking the same thing?

I was usually so ready to get out of that room that it never crossed my mind. Maybe the first few labs you'll feel that way, but by the time you reach the middle of MSII you'll be so tired of OMM lab that you will want to puke. Plus, you don't want to be "The Todd" of your class do you?

BamaAlum said:
I was usually so ready to get out of that room that it never crossed my mind. Maybe the first few labs you'll feel that way, but by the time you reach the middle of MSII you'll be so tired of OMM lab that you will want to puke. Plus, you don't want to be "The Todd" of your class do you?

by the second lab I was sick of multiple people feeling my sacrum, ASIS, and my PSIS.....any idea of hooking up is lost in the realm of trying to learn and looking like a fool in your OMT clothes.

Members don't see this ad :)
just D.O. it!!!!

It's ok to hook up when you float their sacrum or Dx their pubes!!!!!

P.S. This is the stupidest thread EVER!!!!!!

evescadeceus said:
<snip>Some guys are natural masters of the perfect way to hold a "patient", other are not. Since most classes assign different partners each session, its an interesting opportunity for a lot of, um, private speculation. Now, don't flame me. Who else will admit to thinking the same thing?

Oh, I don't know...I think some of the girls are *quite* masterful at holding their patients! ;)

Wait! Did I just type that out loud? Damn!

why would you wanna have the extra thought on your mind about a date or whatever when ur in med sko? it is so much of a hassel even when you are not busy..... ;)

Date? Who said anything about a date?? I've been married for more than 7 years. I'm happy just to have someone else palpate me! LOL

Seriously, though, we've had about 20 hrs of OMM lab in the last week & a half....can't blame Eve for letting her mind wander.