Hope for the MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidgayz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I took the Fl MPJE, didn't understand a single question and somehow got an 88. My only concern is that I took the NAPLEX a week before the MPJE and still haven't got the scores for that nor do I show a license number online. Anybody experience anything similar to this. I had the math based NAPLEX so I know I didn't fail.

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone ever failed the MPJE? i havent gotten my scores back yet and it has been the worst 2 days ever...just that feeling I failed is eating me alive and i have no idea what to do at this point...

has anyone ever failed the MPJE? i havent gotten my scores back yet and it has been the worst 2 days ever...just that feeling I failed is eating me alive and i have no idea what to do at this point...

According to the NAPB, it looks as if right around 10% fail the MPJE the first time they take it. They break it down by school very nicely on their site.

I'm glad to hear that. I took it yesterday and I felt like I didn't have a clue. :confused: It didn't help that they took the most god-awful picture of me, which they display in the corner for the duration of the test. I kept laughing to myself looking at it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it took the board 5 days to receive my results and I was worried the whole time. I just didn't have a good feeling coming out of the exam, but I scored an 87!

I'm glad to hear that. I took it yesterday and I felt like I didn't have a clue. :confused: It didn't help that they took the most god-awful picture of me, which they display in the corner for the duration of the test. I kept laughing to myself looking at it.

Well I passed with an 84. I didn't care if I passed with a 76. The saddest thing of all is that I think I got the question wrong about what score you need to pass :laugh: Pathetic. If I had missed by one question, I would really have been pissed at myself.

I took CT yesterday. It had to be the most ambigious test I ever took. I walked out of the NAPLEX pretty much knowing I passed it. This MPJE is a whole different story. I could very easily have failed that exam. It was just one non-sense question after another and the biggest problem is I dont know how I would study to improve my score, as most of my questions arent in any book or manuel that I had.

I took CT yesterday. It had to be the most ambigious test I ever took. I walked out of the NAPLEX pretty much knowing I passed it. This MPJE is a whole different story. I could very easily have failed that exam. It was just one non-sense question after another and the biggest problem is I dont know how I would study to improve my score, as most of my questions arent in any book or manuel that I had.

my girlfriend passed the Naplex no prob and she thinks she bombed the AZ law.

Found out today I passed and am now licensed.

That exam was pretty tricky. I really had my doubts for days.