pizzalvr2003

15+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
Status
I have a question. Does Johns Hopkins send you a secondary application after reviewing AAMCAS, or are you expected to fill out their online information? It's really not very clear online, and I haven't heard anything from them yet......

dpark74

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by pizzalvr2003
I have a question. Does Johns Hopkins send you a secondary application after reviewing AAMCAS, or are you expected to fill out their online information? It's really not very clear online, and I haven't heard anything from them yet......
I filled out their secondary (7/3) before my AMCAS was transmitted to them (~1 week). Also, I had already sent my LOR's at the end of June. They sent me an email verifying that my application was complete on 8/9.

My advice is to fill out their app ASAP. The app is on their website for their med school under admissions.

cabruen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.bruen.org
Status
Resident [Any Field]
They will eventually send you a postcard acknowledging your AMCAS application and asking you to complete their secondary application. But don't wait for it. Just go their website and fill it out and get it in.