Hopkins Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pizzalvr2003

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. Does Johns Hopkins send you a secondary application after reviewing AAMCAS, or are you expected to fill out their online information? It's really not very clear online, and I haven't heard anything from them yet......

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by pizzalvr2003
I have a question. Does Johns Hopkins send you a secondary application after reviewing AAMCAS, or are you expected to fill out their online information? It's really not very clear online, and I haven't heard anything from them yet......

I filled out their secondary (7/3) before my AMCAS was transmitted to them (~1 week). Also, I had already sent my LOR's at the end of June. They sent me an email verifying that my application was complete on 8/9.

My advice is to fill out their app ASAP. The app is on their website for their med school under admissions.

They will eventually send you a postcard acknowledging your AMCAS application and asking you to complete their secondary application. But don't wait for it. Just go their website and fill it out and get it in.