Hopkins question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennyklm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

jennyklm said:
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.

no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview

knitwit said:
no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview

that sucks. oh well. thanks for letting me know.