• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

jennyklm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
Status
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.

knitwit

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2005
Status
jennyklm said:
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.
no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview

jennyklm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
Status
knitwit said:
no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview

that sucks. oh well. thanks for letting me know.

About the Ads