Hopkins question

jennyklm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.

knitwit

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2005
jennyklm said:
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.

no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.