Hopkins question

Started by jennyklm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jennyklm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.
thanks 🙂
 
jennyklm said:
Hi guys,
I have (yet another) quick question. Does anyone who has already interviewed at Hopkins know if there is a dinner type event with the residents preceding or on the day of the interview? I haven't received any messages from them about it and it seems to be one of the few schools that doesn't host an event with the residents separate from the interview.
thanks 🙂

no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview
 
knitwit said:
no dinner event..... which as a real downer since the interns are off site and you won't see one all day at your interview


that sucks. oh well. thanks for letting me know.