Quantcast

Hopkins Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSTPDad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Has anyone heard anything from Hopkins about MSTP acceptances of late? I thought they said they would send out acceptances on January 4, but nobody on SDN has reported having received anything. What gives?

MSTPDad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aha! It looks like haricot got a snail mail acceptance. Congratulations. Anyone else hear anything?

Mr. Tee

Indentured servant
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
They have been handing out acceptances since November.

haricot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
despite the info on the website, i think mr. tee is right -- i've met people who were notified (both acceptances and rejections) months ago. if you interviewed a while ago and haven't heard yet, give them a call. (that's what we were told to do at the interview -- i don't think they mind.) good luck!

MSTPDad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Neither SDN nor Mdapplicants show anyone admitted other than Haricot. All hail Haricot!

kels

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unless things have changed, the Hopkins committee meets roughly every 2 months to discuss applicants from those 2 months. Then they give out acceptances/rejections all at the same time for that 2 month period. Normally, these decisions end up coming out in November, January, and then around March.