Hopkins Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSTPDad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Hopkins about MSTP acceptances of late? I thought they said they would send out acceptances on January 4, but nobody on SDN has reported having received anything. What gives?

Members don't see this ad.

Aha! It looks like haricot got a snail mail acceptance. Congratulations. Anyone else hear anything?

They have been handing out acceptances since November.

Members don't see this ad :)
despite the info on the website, i think mr. tee is right -- i've met people who were notified (both acceptances and rejections) months ago. if you interviewed a while ago and haven't heard yet, give them a call. (that's what we were told to do at the interview -- i don't think they mind.) good luck!

Thanks for the info. Neither SDN nor Mdapplicants show anyone admitted other than Haricot. All hail Haricot!

Unless things have changed, the Hopkins committee meets roughly every 2 months to discuss applicants from those 2 months. Then they give out acceptances/rejections all at the same time for that 2 month period. Normally, these decisions end up coming out in November, January, and then around March.