Hospital Internship Interview- Need Advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePharmStu2009

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have a interview for a hospital internship in inpatient pharmacy. Can someone please give some advise on what kind of questions I can expect and WHAT QUESTIONS CAN I ASK THEM at end of interview? Any good advise is appreciated. Thank you.
 
what kind of automatic dispensing machines do they use? Will you get to work in the IV room? Prep chemo? Do they have CPOE? Will you always be in the pharmacy or is there any decentralized tech work (OR, ICU, etc).

PS:advice - noun
advise - verb