Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a P1. I was offered a hospital pharmacy technician position and will start training in May, right after my exams. My parents house is near the hospital so I will live there for the summer.
However, during the school year they want me working every third weekend, and it's a two hour drive one way from where I'm at school. It's a very prestigious hospital and I want the experience (don't have any previous hospital experience, just retail).
I heard P2 year is the hardest, so do you think the possibility of my grades taking a hit is worth the experience?
However, during the school year they want me working every third weekend, and it's a two hour drive one way from where I'm at school. It's a very prestigious hospital and I want the experience (don't have any previous hospital experience, just retail).
I heard P2 year is the hardest, so do you think the possibility of my grades taking a hit is worth the experience?