Hot Famous Pathologists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PathOne said:
Well, you were there, so I guess you'd known... Refereeing is for whimps anyways.
yeah...referees are weak. waitaminute!

Members don't see this ad.

Stormjen: Mud-wrassler, spanker, opinionator

I do recall wrassling with bananaface, but not deschutes. Deschutes is currently the only spankee on the forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
Im gonna start off this thread....

I think Barbara McKenna at Umich is a serious MILF!

Now I know this thread will get responses...

If that is what passes as a milf in pathworld, we're in trouble.

In my 10 years in path (including training) I honestly have come across probably four legitimate path babes (at most). I don't intend to disparage, just giving an honest opinion.

The trouble with headshots is they don't show the body. Along with makeup, a great body can turn a plain jane into a hot momma.

pathdawg said:
If that is what passes as a milf in pathworld, we're in trouble.

In my 10 years in path (including training) I honestly have come across probably four legitimate path babes (at most). I don't intend to disparage, just giving an honest opinion.

No there are no real models save for a few in path. But work with me here, were arent in the advertising biz in SF with tons of 21 year old hotties fluttering around our desk...Dude, we have to make do with what we got. And crazy uptight personalities aside, lots of women in path are like women elsewhere, they want a good time. :thumbup:

LADoc00 said:
No there are no real models save for a few in path. But work with me here, were arent in the advertising biz in SF with tons of 21 year old hotties fluttering around our desk...Dude, we have to make do with what we got. And crazy uptight personalities aside, lots of women in path are like women elsewhere, they want a good time. :thumbup:

I'll leave the ones with crazy uptight personalities to you, big fella.

LADoc00 said:

The girl who works in our frozen section room in tissue procurement is SO hot. The fellow and I take turns drooling.

yaah said:
The girl who works in our frozen section room in tissue procurement is SO hot. The fellow and I take turns drooling.
Dood. Put your pants back on!

DUDE, I just figured out the whole profile thing and realized we got some Wolverine UMich types here, anyone go to UMich med and know a guy named Ehsan Sadri? He was class of 2000.

yaah said:

Yeah, our autopsy assistants all come from the local college and they are smokin' "almost make me join the other team" kind of hot. We see them at the gym all the time.

Oh, I saw my hot Path prof today. He said hello and I tried to talk back but I like choked. I never choke. He has much, much hotness. Probably late 50s, so you guys have a long career ahead of you. ;)

yaah said:

I was limiting my scope to the physician level (resident and above).

LADoc00 said:
DUDE, I just figured out the whole profile thing and realized we got some Wolverine UMich types here, anyone go to UMich med and know a guy named Ehsan Sadri? He was class of 2000.
I knew Ehsan. We lived in the same house. He was an M3 when I started my M1 year. What a small world this is.

I still remember his two classic salutations:
(1) What's up dooood!
(2) What's goin' on chief!

Members don't see this ad :)
pathdawg said:
I was limiting my scope to the physician level (resident and above).

I know, but this girl just warrants mentioning. :)

A few residents in our program have a bigtime crush on the medical examiner - they just like the way he acts - kinda cool and nonchalant. Does autopsies with a small apron and only wears gloves because he has to.

typical conversation between this LL girl and yaah in the surg path frozen room.

LL: hello yaah.
Yaah: aaah dah aahh *drools*
LL: is everything alright
Yaah: dah ah eh uh duh
end of conversation.

....5 minutes later...

Surg Path fellow (SPF): Dude, is she hot or what?
Yaah: totally hot.
SPF: dude, did you talk to her?
Yaah: oh yeah man, we talked about boating, sex, 4 hour long telephone conversations, light bulbs...it was good.

TAH DAH!

AndyMilonakis said:
typical conversation between this LL girl and yaah in the surg path frozen room.

end of conversation.

....5 minutes later...

Yaah: oh yeah man, we talked about boating, sex, 4 hour long telephone conversations, light bulbs...it was good.

TAH DAH!

Dont talk Yaah, just pass her a note that says "I want to stick my wee wee in you, please."

yaah said:
I know, but this girl just warrants mentioning. :)

A few residents in our program have a bigtime crush on the medical examiner - they just like the way he acts - kinda cool and nonchalant. Does autopsies with a small apron and only wears gloves because he has to.

I guess I can see the appeal of the rebel medical examiner. Quincy got all the chicks, too.

pathdawg said:
Cute enough (for a pathologist). But the OP was referring to the exceeding rare "hot" pathologist.

I see you never checked out Julia M Quagliata a litte lower on that page>>> she is one smokin babe

DasN said:
I see you never checked out Julia M Quagliata a litte lower on that page>>> she is one smokin babe

Dude, you are just plain evil. Welcome to Pathology, you have upper management written all over you. :thumbup:

(You can all learn something from DasN)

desmangt said:
Check out Joan F Cangiarella , M.D. at the link below:

http://www.med.nyu.edu/pathology/faculty/#C
She is pretty damn cute, IMO.

What is up with all the males with anti-mohawks? When you go bald, please do the world a favor and do not try to grow hedges on either side of the shiny area. Yes, it cuts down on glare, but the overall aesthetic is not more favorable than the alternative.

[/rant]

bananaface said:
She is pretty damn cute, IMO.

The things I would eat of her crap, you have nooo idea.
-White Castle

LADoc00 said:
The things I would eat of her crap, you have nooo idea.
-White Castle
correction:

"The things I would eat out of her ass, you have noooo idea."
-Holstein from Harold & Kumar go to White Castle

AndyMilonakis said:

end of conversation.

....5 minutes later...

TAH DAH!

She is a cutie alright. She is turning 23 I think very shortly. We share a love of 80s music. I have a sneaking suspicion she really likes the fellow though. I may ask her colleague since I am curious and want to see if my radar is tuned.