Hot Famous Pathologists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im gonna start off this thread....

I think Barbara McKenna at Umich is a serious MILF!

Now I know this thread will get responses...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LADoc00 said:
Im gonna start off this thread....

I think Barbara McKenna at Umich is a serious MILF!

Now I know this thread will get responses...

Photo Please for Verification!

deschutes said:
yaah is cute. I don't know if he's hot :D

*runs*
Uh oh! You are getting a swirlie for that one!

Yesterday at work my boss' kids came in and asked where she was. I told them she was in the bathroom blowdrying her hair because the other staff member and I gave her a swirlie.

deschutes said:
yaah is cute. I don't know if he's hot :D

*runs*

I will have to defer to you, since you have seen yaah in person (I think?)

I have never seen him in person, that I know of anyway. :laugh:

bananaface said:
So, we taking yaah off the hottie list?

With no other male nominations, I think yaah is the #1 hottest male pathologist!! By no means should he be taken off the list, because deschutes thinks he's "cute"! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah said:
If you saw them in person you would understand completely. Pictures often do not do justice. :thumbup:
i agree with this with respect to the OPs nomination.

bananaface said:
You boys have some odd criteria for "hotties". :confused:

My thoughts exactly, bananaface. Maybe I have an opportunity to be a hot pathologist someday given these nominees. :laugh:

beary said:
My thoughts exactly, bananaface. Maybe I have an opportunity to be a hot pathologist someday given these nominees. :laugh:

When I was at Mayo I saw her and was kind of walking by her office curious as to what she looked like because she is this huge soft tissue and bone path expert. I was surprised, to say the least. Very hot.

yaah said:
When I was at Mayo I saw her and was kind of walking by her office curious as to what she looked like because she is this huge soft tissue and bone path expert. I was surprised, to say the least. Very hot.
You liked her for her huge soft tissue, hm? Are we taking about specimens anymore? *snicker*

bananaface said:
You liked her for her huge soft tissue, hm? Are we taking about specimens anymore? *snicker*

That kind of knowledge is really hot. She came in, saw a difficult to interpret slide, and immediately knew not only that it was an angiosarcoma of the bone, but that it was a grade II of III. My jaw dropped again!

yaah said:
That kind of knowledge is really hot. She came in, saw a difficult to interpret slide, and immediately knew not only that it was an angiosarcoma of the bone, but that it was a grade II of III. My jaw dropped again!
So, would you tell her to move so you could watch sports hilights?

...and I thought baldness was in!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are we referring to headhair here? *ROTFL*

No, Mother.

Just confused, that's all....

Please don't give me one of your pills...

Hairy muscular legs on men are attractive...but they can't be yeti hairy, just a moderate amount of manly hair. :love:

Back hair is not attractive. Well groomed chest hair is.

Pingu said:
Hairy muscular legs on men are attractive...but they can't be yeti hairy, just a moderate amount of manly hair. :love:

Back hair is not attractive. Well groomed chest hair is.

So I guess alopecia areata is out???

Just occured to me: We need another SDN Path officer:

Moderator: Yaah
Path clown: AndyM
Mudwresslers: Stormjen and Deschutes
Fashion Forward Hair Stylist Consultant Advisor: Bananaface?

Honorary pathologist? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Missed your jello-fightin' match, M'afraid. Oh, well, I'd probborly get a 2nd chance in teh playoffs.

PathOne said:
Honorary pathologist? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Missed your jello-fightin' match, M'afraid. Oh, well, I'd probborly get a 2nd chance in teh playoffs.
you didn't miss much. it was the slowest mudwrassling fight ever. kinda like when Cartman yells out, "Cripple Fight!", when Jimmy and Timmy get into a fight. yeah. kinda like that. another analogy would be watching a fight in slow motion but it was actual real time fighting.

And what qualifications do you have for providing commentary on mudwrasslin', with or w/o jello?

I would still have liked to watch. Perhaps even engage.

PathOne said:
And what qualifications do you have for providing commentary on mudwrasslin', with or w/o jello?

I would still have liked to watch. Perhaps even engage.
i was the referee overseeing the mudwrasslin'

don't give me lip you! :laugh:

Well, you were there, so I guess you'd known... Refereeing is for whimps anyways.