Hot medical topics for interviews

Started by CheeesyBoi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CheeesyBoi

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I always see the advice to be prepared to discuss hot topics in the field of medicine during your interviews. What are some hot topics in medicine now that may get brought up in interviews?
 
I always see the advice to be prepared to discuss hot topics in the field of medicine during your interviews. What are some hot topics in medicine now that may get brought up in interviews?
I compile many hot topics in Becoming a Student Doctor. Keep up with the news.

My suggestion:

Free resources:
 
I always see the advice to be prepared to discuss hot topics in the field of medicine during your interviews. What are some hot topics in medicine now that may get brought up in interviews?
It would be best to use your pal google, as active learning is always better than passive.