Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I am going to be presenting at grand rounds during my Sub-I next month and want to get a head start. They specifically told us that we should not present on anything that we have researched...so I was wondering:
1)What are some current 'hot topics' in otolaryngology that would be interesting and of use to talk about in detail?
2)What are some topics that most ENT's have a hard time remembering or keeping straight that might be useful to review?
Thanks.
I am going to be presenting at grand rounds during my Sub-I next month and want to get a head start. They specifically told us that we should not present on anything that we have researched...so I was wondering:
1)What are some current 'hot topics' in otolaryngology that would be interesting and of use to talk about in detail?
2)What are some topics that most ENT's have a hard time remembering or keeping straight that might be useful to review?
Thanks.