Hotel for U. Wash interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lame_brain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay at while interviewing at the University of Washington? Ideally, I would like to avoid getting a rental car, but it looks like the hotels around campus are not that close to the med center. Tips, anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I really could not find a good hotel around the medical center. So, I ended up getting a rental car and getting a really nice hotel in downtown seattle through priceline.

Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, INSTSIZEU. I think that's what I'm going to do unless anyone else has some good tips.

Thanks, INSTSIZEU. I think that's what I'm going to do unless anyone else has some good tips.

I stayed at a hotel near SEATAC airport and used a rental car to get to the dinner and the interview. There should be a couple of hotels that are walking distance to the hospital in the information sheet that they sent out.

Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay at while interviewing at the University of Washington? Ideally, I would like to avoid getting a rental car, but it looks like the hotels around campus are not that close to the med center. Tips, anyone?

Best Western on 45th in the U district, Travel Lodge near U Village, and Silver Cloud near U village. Probably a little late. If you don't take the bus it will be a long walk, but doable. Bus ride is probably less than 10 minutes.