Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I hope the start of application season is going well for you! I just reserved a 2-bed room for November 12 in Wilmington, DE for my interview at Dupont on the 13th. The room cost $68 and I'd love to split the cost with anyone who is also interviewing on the 13th. Send me a private message if interested.
Best of luck!
PS. If it makes any difference, I'm a guy.
I hope the start of application season is going well for you! I just reserved a 2-bed room for November 12 in Wilmington, DE for my interview at Dupont on the 13th. The room cost $68 and I'd love to split the cost with anyone who is also interviewing on the 13th. Send me a private message if interested.
Best of luck!
PS. If it makes any difference, I'm a guy.
Last edited: