Hotel Near UIC

Started by racy33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

racy33

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All!

Just wondering if anyone could recommend an affordable hotel near UIC COP.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone from UIC heard from a peer advisor? I was reading an old email and it said that a peer advisor was supposed to contact you 2 weeks before orientation. I should have figured in UIC-speak that means 15 minutes before.
 
The OSA will give your e-mail to your peer advisor. If late, it probably has to do more with the peer advisor than anyone else.
There really aren't that many hotels around UIC. I know of one at Harrison and Ashland, one at Halsted and Monroe, and a Holiday Inn at Harrison and Canal.
 
genesis09 said:
The OSA will give your e-mail to your peer advisor. If late, it probably has to do more with the peer advisor than anyone else.
There really aren't that many hotels around UIC. I know of one at Harrison and Ashland, one at Halsted and Monroe, and a Holiday Inn at Harrison and Canal.

We peer advisors just received our advisee list today. Your respective peer advisors will be contacting you soon. Look close at your e-mails and dont automatically delete if you see its from UIC, like some people do. See you guys on the 22nd.
 
trishias said:
We peer advisors just received our advisee list today. Your respective peer advisors will be contacting you soon. Look close at your e-mails and dont automatically delete if you see its from UIC, like some people do. See you guys on the 22nd.


I think I just received your e-mail 👍