Hotels for AHA New Orleans 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreemer005

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! Who is headed to AHA this November? I wanted to check where everyone was staying and if anyone found a decent hotel that is affordable. The prices on the AHA website seem a bit high. $200 for a 2 star hotel?
 
You may have bigger problems than the $.
I heard that all the hotels are booked already...I mean the ones in the immediate convention area.
I am going through the same thing...may have to stay out in Metairie or by the airport, which would suck.