House calls

Started by johncameo
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncameo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Two days ago, an old friend of my father asked me to check him.
I went to his home and checked him, and he was fine.
He insisted to pay me, and I got paid two times more than my hourly rate at the clinic.
Unfortunately, I cannot afford to start my own private practice.
What do you think about house calls? Can I make a business out of it?
I want it as a part-time business, at this point.
If you could get clients easily, would you do it? as a second job?

John
 
Status
Not open for further replies.