House eps14 - insensitive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

woodcrest

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
in the show the girl has a large tape worm. makes you wonder do i have one. what are symptoms? and any treatments?

Members don't see this ad.

in the show the girl has a large tape worm. makes you wonder do i have one. what are symptoms? and any treatments?

I wouldn't worry. It will keep you thin. :thumbup: Enjoy your GI guest and eat until you run out of money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep. Diet pills a few decades ago were capsules full of tapeworm eggs...
Cheaper than lipo and easier than excercise! :laugh:

I've been eating raw food and drinking unsanitary water but all I get is giardia.

Of course, you always run the risk of getting one of the worms that burries through your tissues and implants in your liver, lungs or brain. Good times.

Look at the size of that bugger
30ft-tape-worm.jpg

Anyone care for any sushi?
worm_1.jpg

larva on the top right on a sushi plate :p

I'm not quite sure why this is in the podiatry forum??? I haven't treated a lot of tape worms lately :laugh:

I will say that I had worms for most of the time I was in Brazil (two years) and I lost a lot of weight!!!

Looks yummy. lol.

Heres one I found:

037_02.jpg

Cutanous Larva Migran infection on a foot of a 11 y/o.

I'm not quite sure why this is in the podiatry forum??? I haven't treated a lot of tape worms lately :laugh:

I will say that I had worms for most of the time I was in Brazil (two years) and I lost a lot of weight!!!

YESS!! I lost 50 pounds the first 3 months! We got some dewormer every 6, so I know they didn't live too long. One dude I lived w/ pulled a foot long ascaris worm out of his crap. :laugh:
Man I miss Brasil....