China and Eastern Asia Housing around FEU-NRMF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

canadianeh

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I'm new here...I'd like to know more about the housing there is around the FEU-NRMF area? I'm goin to go to school there in June, and I hear that there a couple of dorms that are fairly priced and airconditioned, safe and close to the campus..what are your views?

thanks in advance!
 
i've heard some scary stories around the FEU fair-view area..particularly on the grassy parts..
 
chocopinipig said:
i've heard some scary stories around the FEU fair-view area..particularly on the grassy parts..



yeah so i've heard...but hopefully there's someone out there who knows more about this thread i've opened...your help would mean a lot!