Housing around NCSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Armymutt25A

Cranky VSST OIC
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to get some leads on housing near NCSU. I have some odd requirements, so bear with me. My wife has 2 years left to go at Campbell University Pharmacy School. We're going to try to live somewhere in between, so Fuquay, Apex, Cary, or Holly Springs. My budget is $1000 a month. We'll have 1 50lb Boykin Spaniel and one 86lb Golden Retriever. Prefer to have a garage and some land space to park my boat and bike trailer. A farm would be ideal. Haven't been accepted yet, nor have I sold my house, but still like to have a plan in place.