Housing for Away Rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Repdsesstuinas

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey - I am doing an away at Ohio State Univ in Sept. I am looking to find a place where my wife and daughter can stay for a month in Columbus while I am there. Anyone have advice on the best way to find a place to stay for such a situation?
 
Hey - I am doing an away at Ohio State Univ in Sept. I am looking to find a place where my wife and daughter can stay for a month in Columbus while I am there. Anyone have advice on the best way to find a place to stay for such a situation?

craig's list