Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear colleagues,
I will be doing an M4 Externship at Carolinas Rehab in Charlotte, NC from August 26 - September 21st. The problem I'm running into is that the Democratic National Convention is during one week of my time there, and most usual short term rentals have jacked up their rates to $800 and UP for only 1 week.
If you are familiar with the area or live there, feel free to provide any insight on where to look for decent but reasonable housing for this externship.
Thanks!
I will be doing an M4 Externship at Carolinas Rehab in Charlotte, NC from August 26 - September 21st. The problem I'm running into is that the Democratic National Convention is during one week of my time there, and most usual short term rentals have jacked up their rates to $800 and UP for only 1 week.
If you are familiar with the area or live there, feel free to provide any insight on where to look for decent but reasonable housing for this externship.
Thanks!