Housing for USN Pharmacy School - Henderson Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDcandidate

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am really interested to know where some of the current students live, if any of you would be so kind as to share that info, I would definitely take some time to tour the neighborhood or apartment complexes in your area when I am in town. Or if you have just general knowledge of the areas where some of your classmates reside that would be great. I would love to live close to other classmates but we'll see. Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on the forum.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!!!

1-Desi