Housing information near TUFTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capalote

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows any affordable places within walking distance from TUFTS/New England Medical Center (Less than 1 k)?? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody knows any affordable places within walking distance from TUFTS/New England Medical Center (Less than 1 k)?? Thanks!
hi friend
i dont think so, any waliking distance place near tufts , bocz , its in downtown, so its 2 expensive
even i m looking for the same

$1250
http://www.themetropolitanboston.com/
oston: (Downtown) I am a 1st year Tufts dental student living with a roommate who is a 3rd year dental student. I am planning to move out due to personal matters and looking for a person to move into my apartment, the Metropolitan apartment located right across the tufts med school and dental school. The apartment is very nice and you can go check it out at the website, http://www.themetropolitanboston.com. One room and its own bathroom in 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is located on the 8th floor, and the rent will be $1250 per month. It is available now for you to move in, and when you do, you will have to go through simple procedures (credit check and regular routine for signing the lease) to replace my lease which is to end in July, 2009 (you may choose to live longer after the contract ends, of course.) I can assure you this place is very nice and conveniently located to school, and my roommate is very quiet, friendly, and sociable. It saddens me to have to leave my apartment... and I would like to find my roommate a good new roommate she could live with after I move out. If you are a student at Tufts med or Tufts dental school and interested in the apartment, please do let me know via email [email protected] (11/19)

Spacious room avail in downtown Boston July 1st, 2009! I am looking for a roommate to occupy 1 bedroom in a great 2bdrm apt. The apartment is literally across the street from Tufts Dental School, Tufts Medical Center. Incredibly short walking distance to ALL the subway lines, green (boylston stop), orange(chinatown or NEMC), and red(south station or park st)!The bedroom is spacious, has hardwood floors and gets plenty of sunlight. The apartment itself is clean, spacious, has central A/C and heat, a clean bathroom, kitchen with garbage disposal and dishwasher, huge living room, beautiful high loft style ceilings, lots of windows, hardwood floors. Laundry in the basement. Secure entryway with video camera. The apt is on the 3rd floor (there's an elevator) and located in Chinatown near tons of restaurants, and downtown Boston.
Rent is $800 per month, first and last required, and $500 deposit. Utilities are not included, but it's not much (around $50-60 or so per person for utilities, which are electricity and internet).
Room is avail. July 1st! Great price for the location and ammenities! Please feel free to email [email protected] to set up an appointment or email any questions.