housing near Wyckoff

Started by ilovepath
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ilovepath

Y
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕I am looking for housing near Wyckoff. Can anyone give me a lead on this, I have a rotation on 11/23-12/31, can anyone help me out? 😕
 
😕I am looking for housing near Wyckoff. Can anyone give me a lead on this, I have a rotation on 11/23-12/31, can anyone help me out? 😕

Hi ILP,

I think you question can best be answered by contacting your school administration. My school/clinical coordinator always had a package available for our clinical rotations which included a housing list. E-mail them and ask for the housing list, they usually have something on a pdf format that they can send you.

Also, on ValueMD, under the school Saba University, there is a listing of clinical sites, I believe Wykoff is one of them. Get on there and do a search to see if there has been any previous listings similar to yours. If not put place a post and you'll get more hits.

G'luck,
A

PS. Here is a hit under AUA: http://www.valuemd.com/american-uni...yckoff-soon-where-everyone-found-housing.html

Ross: http://www.valuemd.com/ross-univers...ckoff-heights-medical-center-brooklyn-ny.html

Saba: http://www.valuemd.com/saba-university-clinical-forum/120722-wyckoff-hospital-brooklyn-ny.html