Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Housing Needed for PCOM Summer start

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by Doc34, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Doc34

Doc34 Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone know of an apartment that I can sub lease for about a month in the summer from june 16 through July 17? PM if you do.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. raptor5

raptor5 Fooled by Randomness
    10+ Year Member

What is summer start. I am also attending PCOM in August but did not receive anything about summer start.

4. Doc34

Doc34 Member
    7+ Year Member

It is a program in which they introduce a variety of courses along with a study skills portion(consits of the first two weeks) there is a week off an then there is a biochem course the following two weeks. I guess they thought I needed it. I think you can do the program if you want, but is mandatory for me. Hey I'm not complaining, I 'm just happy I'm in!!!!

5. raptor5

raptor5 Fooled by Randomness
    10+ Year Member

That must mean that the summer biochem class that everyone talks about is in the final two weeks of the summer start program. I am hoping to hear something soon as I am interested in the summer biochem class. I wonder why the summer start is mandatory for some but not others. I will be the first to admit that my grades and MCATs were far from stellar. Like you said, I am just happy I am in.

As far as your question. I do not know of anywhere to stay in philly b/c I live about 25 minutes (by highway) away from PCOM.
    Good luck though.