Doc34

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
Anyone know of an apartment that I can sub lease for about a month in the summer from june 16 through July 17? PM if you do.

Doc34

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
It is a program in which they introduce a variety of courses along with a study skills portion(consits of the first two weeks) there is a week off an then there is a biochem course the following two weeks. I guess they thought I needed it. I think you can do the program if you want, but is mandatory for me. Hey I'm not complaining, I 'm just happy I'm in!!!!

raptor5

Fooled by Randomness
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2003
Without cell reception
That must mean that the summer biochem class that everyone talks about is in the final two weeks of the summer start program. I am hoping to hear something soon as I am interested in the summer biochem class. I wonder why the summer start is mandatory for some but not others. I will be the first to admit that my grades and MCATs were far from stellar. Like you said, I am just happy I am in.

As far as your question. I do not know of anywhere to stay in philly b/c I live about 25 minutes (by highway) away from PCOM.
Good luck though.

About the Ads