Housing recommendations near Fatima?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LocutusofBorg

Asklepian Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't checked in person yet, but online chatter appears to favor overpriced (by Philippine standard) rental options around OLFU. I'm looking for a studio apt in the 3K/month range, not on the first or the last floor, within 15 mins walking (or 5 min jeepney ride) from the school. Doesnt have to be student housing, and absolutely no curfews/lockouts/guest policies. Willing to go for a 1bdr for P4000 or so.

Any barangay / community/ street/ area recommendations for where to look? Bonus if near a 24 hour food or coffee source, i hate studying @ home...

Members don't see this ad.

hey loc,

i know this might not be what youre lookin for, but since u helped me out regarding nmat, i thought id just give some input. i visited fatima in oct. of 2009..and i saw a couple of apartments on the right side of the school. it had a cafeteria/canteen below it and a laundry place. not really sure about the price range tho, but i think it's around 5gs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try looking for places to stay at Caloocan, along EDSA Monumento. There are lots of 24-hour stores and its not that far from Fatima (10-15 minute commute, with traffic).

I would advise that you should live as close to the school as possible. It floods there a lot when it rains so its a 15 minute commute becomes helish if you do so.

Anyways what years are you guys on? I just transfered there.