Housing subforum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a temporary housing subforum being placed in the pharm forum for people looking for advice or roommates?

Members don't see this ad.

An even better idea would to have a Wiki for each individual school. Like what to look for at WVU, what part of town to live in, why you should avoid Sunnyside like the plague, etc. Of course what is good now may change in time, thus making a Wiki a good idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could have said it better myself, WVU. However, yours is close enough, so I shall yield.

That would be a great idea. I'd use it.

Would anyone be interested in a temporary housing subforum being placed in the pharm forum for people looking for advice or roommates?

yes, please. I will be needing a roommate for Midwestern glendale this fall.

An even better idea would to have a Wiki for each individual school. Like what to look for at WVU, what part of town to live in, why you should avoid Sunnyside like the plague, etc. Of course what is good now may change in time, thus making a Wiki a good idea.

I like that idea. You could get started working on that whenever you want. :D

we have a housing forum already....how about supplying a link to it in the pharmacy forum area like the off topic discussion forum? Some schools have more than just a pharmD program and there maybe MD, DO etc...students looking for housing in the same area

I know that there's occasional discussion on where/how to buy housing in the Finance and Investment forum, but if that's not what Cav was referring to I don't know what it was.

Hello, I have a question unrelated to this post.

Do you know where I can get a pfizer career guide to pharmacy ? Their web site no longer has career guides posted.

I have been accepted into TTUHSC SOP for this Fall.

Thanks.