Houston Area Football Party Extravaganza!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up, people?

Big things are cooking this week. Cpw's back in town, which is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate. As you, ahem, may or may not know, both of us are HUGE Longhorn fans, especially since we both graduated from that fine institution. I'm back in town, things are slow, and soo.......

It's time for a big paaar-tay! Football, booze, babes, and himbos for everyone! Come on out if you're in town to have a good time, meet a few SDNers, other assorted real people, and cheer on the Texas Longhorns against the pitiful Washington State Cougars.

Tuesday night, six p.m. If intereseted, PM either of us and we'll hook you up with the relevant info.

Werd.

Evo

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, evo, Mr. Longhorn, where is my personalized invitation? Did I fail to mention that both of my parents are UT alums and that I was raised on Texas football? Tsk. And what about these himbos, hm? I'd like to see some evidence first.

An interesting proposition all the same. If only I could escape my house of screaming Longhorn fans and the spaghetti dinner!

:D

Man, I am also currently in Colorado, and I won't be back until Wednesday. You can bet I'd be there otherwise. . .

Are there any plans for future football gatherings?