Houston interview

Started by krnkid7
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

krnkid7

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have an interview at Houston coming up and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the format of the interview was like, and if they require you to write an essay during the interview.

Thanks!
 
I actually really enjoyed my Houston interview 🙂. it was really laid back and everyone was SOO friendly. The interview had one professor and a student, both of who asked questions. I actually talked a lot to the student that was interviewing me at lunch and we got along great. I think that really helped settle any nerves that I had. I didn’t have to write anything ether. Don’t worry about it. I'm sure you will do great!

Hope that helps