Houston People **sign in**

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HighlyFanatic

sup?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UH ppl, and prospects...sign in! :cool: orientation this Monday!

who's appyling to UHCO again? we'll keep you updated on our first year progress.

Members don't see this ad.

Do I count ?? :p By the way, I'll be in Houston next week Tuesday through Thursday... we should get dinner or something :) I'll show ya the best places to eat !!

I am looking forward to orientation on Monday & Tuesday. See you guys on Tuesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
cpw said:
Do I count ?? :p By the way, I'll be in Houston next week Tuesday through Thursday... we should get dinner or something :) I'll show ya the best places to eat !!

hey, thats cool! i think us 2008 ppl are having a social at baker street so i dont know whats going on! when are you in town next, ur only here for a short while :(

yep... i leave tomorrow for FL... we'll have to catch up after xmas when I'm back (and possibly your TA) ;)

I'm applying this year!
I heard Dr. Jackson called out Bao at orientation on his cd. I was a little embarrased because I did the voice of "ghetto Dr. Jackson" on it. :oops:

Simisn said:
I'm applying this year!
I heard Dr. Jackson called out Bao at orientation on his cd. I was a little embarrased because I did the voice of "ghetto Dr. Jackson" on it. :oops:

she called me out too, the only Canadian haha :laugh:

HighlyFanatic said:
she called me out too, the only Canadian haha :laugh:

Yeah I heard about that too :)

ojo said:
I am looking forward to orientation on Monday & Tuesday. See you guys on Tuesday.

your nickname is so awesome! it looks like a pair of glasses! :D

Good luck on your first day tomorrow UHCO peeps !!!! This is what you've been waiting for.. enjoy it :D :D :D

And, check in tomorrow and let me know how it goes

cpw said:
Good luck on your first day tomorrow UHCO peeps !!!! This is what you've been waiting for.. enjoy it :D :D :D

And, check in tomorrow and let me know how it goes

1st day of school went by fast! I've only had lecture so far, and we got the usual introduction by prof's...

Cant say much yet, the material looks exciting, but im sure it'll all pile up soon :laugh:

oh yes it will.. glad it all went well for ya :) Let me know if you want to know which books you REALLY need ;)

cpw said:
me too !! i got to see the new baby as well :)

what's this cd ??

I'm baby-sitting the baby this wed!
The "cd" is a cd that one of my friends that's a first year made. He had a lot of time on his hands during the summer, so he wrote/produced/sang/recorded a cd. One of the songs on it is called "Why does optometry school have to cost so much," and there's kind of an intro skit that's before that song :)

wild-orchid said:
your nickname is so awesome! it looks like a pair of glasses! :D

I was trying to come up with something unique. If you don't know it means "eye" in Spanish.

Simisn said:
I'm baby-sitting the baby this wed!
The "cd" is a cd that one of my friends that's a first year made. He had a lot of time on his hands during the summer, so he wrote/produced/sang/recorded a cd. One of the songs on it is called "Why does optometry school have to cost so much," and there's kind of an intro skit that's before that song :)

Hey Simi,

The CD is hilarious. Have you seen the video?

ojo said:
Hey Simi,

The CD is hilarious. Have you seen the video?

Yup, I"m in two of them. :D

so how goes it UH people?? at least you're in sunny Houston and not riding out a hurricane (or two) like me :)

i finally got out of my apartment today for brunch.. couldn't take these walls anymore.
Good luck with the studying, y'all :D

I?m also applying this fall :hardy: :hardy: Yeiiiiiiii!!!!!!! :clap: :horns: