-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Houston People **sign in**
Started by HighlyFanatic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do I count ?? 😛 By the way, I'll be in Houston next week Tuesday through Thursday... we should get dinner or something 🙂 I'll show ya the best places to eat !!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cpw said:Do I count ?? 😛 By the way, I'll be in Houston next week Tuesday through Thursday... we should get dinner or something 🙂 I'll show ya the best places to eat !!
hey, thats cool! i think us 2008 ppl are having a social at baker street so i dont know whats going on! when are you in town next, ur only here for a short while 🙁
yep... i leave tomorrow for FL... we'll have to catch up after xmas when I'm back (and possibly your TA) 😉
Simisn said:I'm applying this year!
I heard Dr. Jackson called out Bao at orientation on his cd. I was a little embarrased because I did the voice of "ghetto Dr. Jackson" on it. 😳
she called me out too, the only Canadian haha

HighlyFanatic said:she called me out too, the only Canadian haha![]()
Yeah I heard about that too 🙂
Simisn said:Yeah I heard about that too 🙂
me too !! i got to see the new baby as well 🙂
what's this cd ??
ojo said:I am looking forward to orientation on Monday & Tuesday. See you guys on Tuesday.
your nickname is so awesome! it looks like a pair of glasses! 😀
Good luck on your first day tomorrow UHCO peeps !!!! This is what you've been waiting for.. enjoy it 😀 😀 😀
And, check in tomorrow and let me know how it goes
And, check in tomorrow and let me know how it goes
cpw said:Good luck on your first day tomorrow UHCO peeps !!!! This is what you've been waiting for.. enjoy it 😀 😀 😀
And, check in tomorrow and let me know how it goes
1st day of school went by fast! I've only had lecture so far, and we got the usual introduction by prof's...
Cant say much yet, the material looks exciting, but im sure it'll all pile up soon

oh yes it will.. glad it all went well for ya 🙂 Let me know if you want to know which books you REALLY need 😉
cpw said:me too !! i got to see the new baby as well 🙂
what's this cd ??
I'm baby-sitting the baby this wed!
The "cd" is a cd that one of my friends that's a first year made. He had a lot of time on his hands during the summer, so he wrote/produced/sang/recorded a cd. One of the songs on it is called "Why does optometry school have to cost so much," and there's kind of an intro skit that's before that song 🙂
wild-orchid said:your nickname is so awesome! it looks like a pair of glasses! 😀
I was trying to come up with something unique. If you don't know it means "eye" in Spanish.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simisn said:I'm baby-sitting the baby this wed!
The "cd" is a cd that one of my friends that's a first year made. He had a lot of time on his hands during the summer, so he wrote/produced/sang/recorded a cd. One of the songs on it is called "Why does optometry school have to cost so much," and there's kind of an intro skit that's before that song 🙂
Hey Simi,
The CD is hilarious. Have you seen the video?
ojo said:Hey Simi,
The CD is hilarious. Have you seen the video?
Yup, I"m in two of them. 😀
so how goes it UH people?? at least you're in sunny Houston and not riding out a hurricane (or two) like me 🙂
i finally got out of my apartment today for brunch.. couldn't take these walls anymore.
Good luck with the studying, y'all 😀
i finally got out of my apartment today for brunch.. couldn't take these walls anymore.
Good luck with the studying, y'all 😀
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 219
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
